9 am to 8 pm weekdays
RealCare, Florida Realtors’ business insurance partner, now offers the plans you need to protect yourself and your business in three important ways:
Errors & Omissions Insurance
RealCare’s E&O plans provide protection against claims of negligence or failing to perform your professional duties. As a member of Florida Realtors you may qualify for:
- Click and Bind E&O for brokers/agents who earned less than $500,000 in revenue in the last 36 months. You could bind coverage in just minutes.
- An exclusive Express E&O program for brokers who provide property management.
- Competitive pricing and comprehensive coverage for ALL size real estate, property management and appraisal firms.
Click here for more information.
Business Owners Policies
Commonly called a “BOP” policy and sometimes referred to as an “office package,” this insurance helps protect your business against third-party liability claims not otherwise covered by your Errors & Omissions policy, such as cases like these:
- Property damage during a showing
- Injury to a person during a showing or at your office
- Coverage if you are renting a business office and the landlord needs you to cover them as additional insured
- Theft or damage to business property, which can include owned computers, office equipment, furnishings and the physical office building.
- Also, many BOP policies include loss of income coverage.
Cyber liability insurance protects your firm against a data breach in which your customers' personal information (Social Security numbers, bank account information, driver’s license or credit card numbers) are exposed or stolen from your electronic network.
The policies cover a variety of expenses associated with data breaches, including: notification costs, credit monitoring, costs to defend claims by state regulators, fines and penalties, public relation fees to recover your good business name and loss resulting from identity theft.
In addition, the policies cover liability arising from business interruption, data loss/destruction, computer fraud, and cyber extortion. Click here for more information.