7 Tips for Staying Safe
Source: National Association of Realtors®
- Always keep a mobile phone at your side; program emergency numbers into speed dial.
- Meet all new clients at your office; verify their identity.
- Whenever possible, avoid being at the office alone.
- Take a personal safety course.
- Install deadbolts with full one-inch bolts on all entry doors to your home and the door to your home office.
- Make sure you know your route to and from each property you visit.
- When you’re alone getting into your car, the first thing you should do is lock the door.