10 Ways to Improve Your Business
- Take classes through your local Realtor® association to improve your knowledge of the market and marketing.
- Data mine the Multiple Listing Service for current pricing trends so you can help guide sellers.
- Get involved with community and civic groups to expand your knowledge of the community and make new connections.
- Network with other real estate professionals and those in affiliated industries such as title, mortgage and insurance.
- Be computer savvy and make sure your Web site is user friendly.
- Farm your niche or geographical area and keep your exposure going with letters and postcards.
- Research hard-to-understand current market values and make sure your clients understand them.
- Stay in touch with your past clients and customers.
- If you don’t have a client database, you need to start one now by contacting people in your sphere of influence.
- When the market is good, save for the lean years. When the market is slow, revamp your marketing and business plans to prepare for the busy years.