Have you run out of ideas for your next sales meeting? Trainer Bernice Ross, CEO, RealEstateCoach.com in Bend, Ore., has eight suggestions for topics designed to spark associates’ interest and stimulate discussion:
1. What’s working for you? Have one or two successful sales associates outline how they achieve success.
2. Your company’s advantage. Focus on the benefits your firm offers to customers.
3. Competitor reconnaissance. Gather Web site data, print ads and other pertinent data on the competition; then share the results.
4. Determining your office value. What makes your local office different from the competition?
5. Personal selling. Discuss how sales associates can create their unique personal selling propositions.
6. Marketing strategies. Help sales associates focus on specific demographic or geographic niches.
7. Your marketing plan. Discuss how to develop a marketing plan with at least three points of differentiation from other sales associates.
8. Staying on track. Check back with associates to see how the sales tips they’ve received at the meetings are paying off.