President Chuck Bonfiglio
1. Board/Association? Realtor® Association of Greater Fort Lauderdale
2. Favorite downtime activity or hobby? Golf
3. What motivates you? God and family
4. Funniest career advice? When are you going to get a real job?
5. Pet Peeve? People who whine all the time or tell me I can’t do something
6. Which movie star would play you in the story of your life?
President-Elect Cynthia C. Shelton, CCIM, CRE, GRI
1. Board/Association? Orlando Regional Realtor Association and Central Florida Commercial Association of Realtors
2. Favorite downtime activity or hobby? We love to snow ski but only get to do that once (maybe twice) a year. I also love to go to the beach with my daughter. I don’t really get much downtime and it seems like when I do it’s spent volunteering.
3. What motivates you? It’s just who I am. I love waking up in the morning, working out and preparing for the day. The ability to make a difference—working hard at business, volunteering and being a mom—motivates me as well.
4. Funniest Career Advice? Not sure I have any that could be used!
5. Pet Peeve? Unfinished jobs and missed deadlines. I also don’t like disorganization. Clutter drives me crazy.
6. Which movie star would play you in a story of your life? Sally Field
Treasurer Bob Hudgens
1. Board/Association? Emerald Coast Association
2. Favorite downtime activity or hobby? Downtime, what’s that? I am a band parent and enjoy it immensely.
3. What motivates you? Helping people getting what they need.
4. Funniest Career Advice? Keep taking it on until something breaks! When I got my job as a computer programmer for Gulf Oil, they told me they’d give me work until I screamed that I couldn’t do it anymore. I didn’t ever want to cry Uncle, and I lasted two years before I got a real job.
5. Pet Peeve? People not doing what they say they’ll do.
6. Which movie star would play you in a story of your life? Mark Harmon
Secretary Summer Greene, CRB
1. Board/Association? Realtor Association of Greater Fort Lauderdale
2. Favorite downtime activity or hobby? Movies, fishing, traveling—always take several good books!
3. What motivates you? I read every day to get my mind going in the right direction. Most mornings I go to the treadmill, turn off the TV and let my mind wander. It’s amazing where your mind can go when it’s on an endorphin high. I love helping people and figuring out ways I can enrich their lives.
4. Funniest Career Advice? Beg forgiveness and ask permission later.
5. Pet Peeve? People who do not return phone calls.
6. Which movie star would play you in a story of your life? Katharine Hepburn