Qualities to Look for in a New Hire
1. Enthusiasm and passion for learning, particularly if the agent is new to the industry or if his or her current real estate career isn’t going as planned.
2. Good communication skills that will allow the agent to successfully transact business with buyers, sellers and service providers.
3. Good presentation skills, in both listing presentations and home showings.
4. An appearance that includes the appropriate dress and conduct that one would expect from a reputable real estate sales associate.
5. A sphere of influence that can easily be transformed into a start-up customer base.