Tip of the Week–Make recruiting easier
Be proactive when it comes to recruiting so that candidates are lined up well before positions open.
Consider these five tips to make recruiting easier:
- Start employee referral programs that offer associates cash rewards of $500 to $1,000 for every candidate they refer who is later hired.
- Generate interest by offering drawings for employees who make numerous referrals.
- Check out FaceBook, Linked In, MySpace and other social networking sites to identify potential candidates before they graduate from college. You'll learn more information about a potential employee than what generally is provided on the resume.
- Subscribe to resume databases where you can search and save resumes.
- Attend career fairs at colleges and universities for prospects that could fill a variety of positions at your firm.
Source: RISMedia (01/14/08)
© Copyright 2008 INFORMATION, INC. Bethesda, MD (301) 215-4688