Welcome to your new career as a Florida Realtor
One of the many benefits of joining Florida Realtors includes receiving 24 email issues of “Start Smart” during your first year in business.
Get off to a great start and look for these features:
- How to market your services and make the sale
- How to manage your business
- Florida Realtors member benefits
- Realtor Code of Ethics tips
- Education spotlights
- News and events
- Links to member benefits on floridarealtors.org
Start Smart subscription information
If you are not receiving "Start Smart," here's what to do:
- Check your email spam filter. If the "Start Smart" e-newsletter is being filtered there, please add the domain name to your safe senders list.
- "Start Smart" issues are automatically generated and sent to the email address that Florida Realtors® has on file for you. To check that address, follow these steps:
- Click on the My Membership tab at the top of this page.
- Log in and click the Edit Content link.
- Click the Edit Contact Info link and review the contact information in your profile. If the email address is incorrect, contact your local Board and ask to have your membership information updated.
- For additional help, call the Tech Helpline at 407.587.1450.