Florida Realtors rolls out new MLSAdvantage upgrade
“Florida Realtors® constantly looks to improve its technology services, and the latest revamp of MLSAdvantage has exceeded expectations,” Grooms says. “The new user-friendly interface makes navigation easy and enjoyable.”
MLSAdvantage users may continue to use either the old version or the new version – both can be accessed through the home page of floridarealtors.org. However, Eric Forsman, vice president of technology services, says the old version will be discontinued by early summer 2014 once members become familiar with the latest update.
Key MLSAdvantage upgrades
• New design. While MLSAdvantage has an updated look, it should feel familiar to users because it operates more like a webpage, with dropdown boxes to quickly select a property’s attributes, and file headers at the top to switch the type of search function.
• Easier task management. A new option allows members to add a property to their report directly from the list results page.
• Google mapping. Users can now access a map view of the property. Later this year, Forsman says users will be able to search for a property using the map function and also receive driving directions.
• “Write contract” button. By clicking this button, details from a listing automatically flow into a Form Simplicity contract or form.
• Information organization. In the old version of MLSAdvantage, all information appeared on a single long page. Tabs in the new version, however, enable Realtors to select the information they need – property details, listing details or map and directions.
• Professional reports. While MLSAdvantage offered reports in the old version, the upgrade makes them easier to understand and share with clients.
• Clients’ auto-emails is redesigned. It’s now easier to create an automatic email alert for clients based on pre-set criteria.
• Personalization. Realtors using MLSAdvantage can add their own photo, logo and email signature. Once uploaded to MLSAdvantage, the information will appear on all future reports sent to clients.
• Product support. In the old version, users had to wade through a PDF document to seek an answer to their question. In the new version, the help section links to a webpage with easier searching and faster results.
MLSAdvantage is a member benefit offered by Florida Realtors in conjunction with many local boards and associations. For more information, visit Florida Realtors MLSAdvantage website.
© 2014 Florida Realtors®