ORLANDO, Fla. – March 24, 2014 – Florida Realtors has announced online webinar training to help members using MLSAdvantage, a member benefit offered by Florida Realtors in conjunction with many local boards and associations.
The webinar takes place on Wednesday, April 2, from 2 to 3:30 p.m. Members can join by
Due to the large expected audience, individual attendees will not have an opportunity to ask questions. However, association members can later address their questions to Florida Realtors Tech Helpline, a free member benefit.
The webinar will also be recorded and posted online a week or so after the live version debuts.
Key MLSAdvantage upgrades
• New design. While MLSAdvantage has an updated look, it should feel familiar to users because it operates more like a webpage, with dropdown boxes to quickly select a property’s attributes, and file headers at the top to switch the type of search function.
• Easier task management. A new option allows members to add a property to their report directly from the list results page.
• Google mapping. Users can now access a map view of the property. Later this year, users will be able to search for a property using the map function and also receive driving directions.
• “Write contract” button. By clicking this button, details from a listing automatically flow into a Form Simplicity contract or form.
• Information organization. In the old version of MLSAdvantage, all information appeared on a single long page. Tabs in the new version, however, enable Realtors to select the information they need – property details, listing details or map and directions.
• Professional reports. While MLSAdvantage offered reports in the old version, the upgrade makes them easier to understand and share with clients.
• Auto-emails to clients is redesigned. It’s now easier to create an automatic email alert for clients based on pre-set criteria.
• Personalization. Realtors using MLSAdvantage can add their own photo, logo and email signature. Once uploaded to MLSAdvantage, the information will appear on all future reports sent to clients.
• Product support. In the old version, users had to wade through a PDF document to seek an answer to their question. In the new version, the help section links to a webpage with easier searching and faster results.
For more information, visit
© 2014 Florida Realtors®