Florida Realtors 2014 Conference & Trade Expo
ORLANDO, Fla. – May 27, 2014 – Registration for Florida Realtors' annual conference kicks into high gear with the debut of the Florida Realtors®' 2014 Conference & Trade Expo website. The conference takes place Aug. 13-17 in Orlando.
This year's conference theme is productivity, profitability and professionalism wrapped around a festive "Carn-a-val" theme.
It features a variety of sessions, speakers and world-class entertainment. The event also provides networking opportunities for more than 2,500 influential Realtors and affiliates who gather for the event of the year.
Florida Realtors 2014 Conference & Trade Expo highlights
• 90 Listings in 90 Days
Seven-time author Simon Bailey kicks off the conference by revealing the power of being brilliant in all you do. He'll be joined by the Florida Realtors 2014 Leadership Team.
• Keynote Awards Luncheon
• General Session with Mike Ferry
• "Hear it Direct" Live Consumer Panel of Gen Y Buyers & Sellers
• "Party on the Moon" Dance Concert
In addition, the conference offers over 30 education and speaker sessions that touch on marketing, business techniques and more, with two offering CE credit for attendees.
The two-day Trade Expo features 170+ exhibitors, plus:
• Solution Center: Each half-hour, vendors will take the stage and explain more about their products and services to help give you the edge in 2014.
• Technology and international: Vendors will answer questions on the spot
• Florida Property Insurance area
• Internet Café: Florida Realtors Tech Helpline staff will help solve computer issues and answer questions about Form Simplicity, IDX, MLSAdvantage and the Florida Living Network.
• Wellness Booths – Talk with the experts who have tips to nurture your mind, body and soul.
Discover more about the 2014 Florida Realtors Conference & Trade Expo at the conference website.© 2014 Florida Realtors®