Need help with the app?
Download the app before the 2014 Conference & Trade Expo and tap on "Mobile App Tips" icon to learn more about its features. Still have questions? Florida Realtors Tech Helpline can help. Just call (407) 587-1450 – a free service for members.
ORLANDO, Fla. – July 28, 2014 – A newly released app and suite of mobile tech tools allow Florida's Realtors to stay connected 24/7 during the 2014 Florida Realtors Conference & Trade Expo. The app is easy to download and available free through the Apple App Store and Android market.
To download, search iTunes and Google Play for "Florida Realtors." Or, from a mobile device, go to http://m.core-apps.com/floridarealtors2014 and be automatically directed to the proper download version for that device.
Attendees to the Conference and Trade Expo should download the app before arrival to get the most out of the experience. To get up to speed quickly, refer to the app's "Mobile Apps Tip Sheet" and "My Event Planner Info" located on the app dashboard.
App highlights and overview
- My Schedule: Go here to view your daily planner and add new events to your schedule. To use the "My Schedule" feature, set up an account profile here first. The Florida Realtors Tech Helpline is ready to help: Call (407) 587-1450 for assistance.
- Full Schedule: Browse the full schedule of events by day or by track to view the details of each session. Tap a star next to an event to add it to your "My Schedule" page. When viewing individual pages for each event, click the "About" tab to view the title, location, date and time the event will appear. The event pages also allow you to take notes, bookmark the event and rate sessions.
- Speakers: Search for speakers, read their session description, take notes, bookmark the event and rate the session.
- Exhibitors: Scroll the entire list or search for a specific exhibitor's name. You may also bookmark exhibitors to create a QuickList of vendors you want to visit. Finding the exhibitor on the expo floor is easy too, when you tap the "Get Directions" button. Type in the name of a vendor that you see, and the "Locate Me" feature will draw a map to the next location.
- Locate Me: While on the expo floor, enter the name of an exhibitor near you. The app will open the map and highlight the booth cited.
- QuickList: This feature allows you to find your route to exhibitors you bookmarked in an easy-to-follow order based on your location.
- Sponsors: Find out who's sponsoring events during the meetings and get contact information.
- My Downloads: If a PDF icon appears on an event page, attendees can download that session's handout, agenda or committee motions. Use the Handouts & Agendas tab to download items to the "My Downloads" icon on the app. PDFs may also be emailed to colleagues.
- Alerts: Stay in the know 24/7. Important updates and notices will appear here during the meetings.
- Connect with friends and attendees: Set up a personal profile so attendees know you've arrived. Use the Friends function to share schedules and connect via email and social networks.
- News: Link to the latest industry updates from Florida Realtors News' RSS feed.
- Local Places: This directory includes attraction, restaurant and other event options in Central Florida.
- Social Links: Connect with Florida Realtors via Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Mobile App Tips: This dashboard icon explains how to maximize the app experience.
Florida Realtors mobile dashboard
The Florida Realtors conference mobile site can be accessed by bookmarking it on any phone or notepad computer's browser.
Use the mobile dashboard to view conference details:
- Registration information
- Program schedule
- Floor plans
- Highlights & Ticketed Events
- Committee Meetings
- Social media connections
"My Committee Meetings" schedule
Members who serve on committees can view their customized committee schedule using the "My Committee Meetings" feature on floridarealtors.org. You can also view your Committee History here. (login required).
© 2014 Florida Realtors®