Clients all ask the same questions
CHICAGO – Feb. 24, 2016 – Realtor.com recently asked real estate professionals which client questions they hear most often. Agents who can answer the questions simply and completely gain a competitive edge by showing buyers and sellers their value.
The popularity of the questions can also provide fodder for marketing blogs, tweets and other real estate content: If clients are asking the questions, they're sure to Google them too.
Common buyer questions
1. What home can I afford?
2. Can I buy a home and sell my current one at the same time?
3. How many homes should I see before making an offer?
4. What do you think the seller will accept as a fair price?
5. How do I know if the property is a good deal?
6. How quickly can I close?
7. Should I get a home inspection?
8. When can I back out if I change my mind?
Common seller questions
1. How much is my house worth?
2. How much needs to be done to my house before putting it on the market?
3. How long will it take to sell my house?
4. Is staging really important?
5. Should I be present when buyers view my house?
6. What is the agent's commission?
Source: "The Most Common Questions Asked by Home Sellers – Answered," "The Most Common Questions Asked by Home Buyers – Answered!" realtor.com® (Feb. 19-22, 2016)
© Copyright 2016 INFORMATION, INC. Bethesda, MD (301) 215-4688