Trouble Signing In?
Still having trouble?
- Did you misspell your ID or password? Try again.
- Did you forget your password?
Find your NRDS ID:
- You must be an active member of a local board or association to have access to floridarealtors.org.
- You can sign in by using one of the following: your FREC real estate license number, NRDS ID, TLN ID or customized user ID. Your password remains the same with each of these logins.
- If you are signing in using your real estate license number, just use the numbers - do not include letters or the beginning zero "0."
- If you have tried all of these options and are still having trouble signing in, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Or, call the Tech Helpline at 407.587.1450 for assistance.
Find your FREC Real Estate License number:
Find your NRDS email address of record:
- Online at realtor.org. Enter your name; click “Find a Realtor.” In the results page, select your name. Your “Member Detail” page will appear, which lists your email address.
If your profile information on file at these sites is incorrect, contact your local board.