Realtor Referral Network
The Referral Network enables a Florida Realtor to locate another Realtor in just a few moments. Features and benefits of the Referral Network include:
To join the Referral Network, follow these instructions:
- Displaying your contact information to other Realtors on www.floridarealtors.org.
- Advertising your properties to Referral Network participants.
- Searching by state, city, specialty and languages spoken (search results depend on information provided by the individual Realtor).
1. Click on “My Membership
at the top of the page. (login required.)
2. Click on “Edit Content”
– on the dark green line.
3. Click on “Edit page content”
and scroll to the bottom to find the text box for “Referral.”
4. In the text box, type what you want potential cooperating offices to know about you. Completing this information automatically places you in the Referral Network.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Save Changes.”
The screen will repaint itself with the words “Data Saved”
at the top.
6. To view how the changes appear on your Web page, click on the “Preview” button to be taken to your web page.
Use the link below to: