The 2020 Florida Realtors Convention Is Going Virtual!
The 2020 Florida Realtors Convention is going virtual on August 24-27 with education sessions, inspiring keynote speakers and more, accessible from the comfort of your home or office.
And it’s FREE! Details and registration coming soon.
The Virtual Convention package includes:
- A choice of 20+ education sessions addressing the hottest real estate topics.
- First-ever Master Class with author and sales professional Phil M Jones and his guests Chris Smith and Jimmy Mackin. You’ll learn the exact word choices that increase influence and persuasion and get deals done.
- Legal Update (COVID-19, ADA compliance and other legal issues) from Florida Realtors attorneys.
- Market Update from Florida Realtors’ Chief Economist Dr. Brad O’Connor.
- The inspirational stories of two Keynote Speakers who pulled themselves up from rock bottom to build lives filled with happiness and success.
Anyone who’s connected to the business of real estate has something to gain and learn by attending this event. Real estate isn’t just about selling properties; it’s about connecting so that business is better for all.
Allison Massari's personal story of hope, resilience, perseverance — and, above all, kindness — will touch your heart, lift you up and inspire you to live every day with gratitude and passion.
After nearly dying trapped in a burning car, Massari tells her story of triumph and shares the strategies she has used to overcome adversity, master change and advance professional achievements.
Don't miss her presentation, “The Fire Within: The Art of Exceptional Self-Leadership," as our general session keynote speaker.
Plus, you'll hear from New York Times best-selling author Weldon Long, who went from a ninth-grade dropout and three-time convicted felon to the owner of a company that in 2009 was selected by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing privately held companies.
He'll share proven strategies that'll help you and your team form healthy habits for success. You'll leave with new tools for staying focused on your goals and overcoming obstacles.
Endorsed by sales training superstar Tom Hopkins and the legendary Dr. Stephen Covey, Weldon, author of The Power of Consistency — Prosperity Mindset Training for Sales and Business Professionals, will keynote our closing session.