The 2020 Florida Realtors Convention Is Going Virtual!
The 2020 Florida Realtors Convention is going virtual on August 24-27 with education sessions, inspiring keynote speakers and more, accessible from the comfort of your home or office.
And it’s FREE! Registration opens Tuesday, July 14.
The Virtual Convention package includes:
- A choice of 20+ education sessions addressing the hottest real estate topics.
- First-ever Master Class with author and sales professional Phil M Jones and his guests Chris Smith and Jimmy Mackin. You’ll learn the exact word choices that increase influence and persuasion and get deals done.
- Legal Update (COVID-19, ADA compliance and other legal issues) from Florida Realtors attorneys.
- Market Update from Florida Realtors’ Chief Economist Dr. Brad O’Connor.
- The inspirational stories of two Keynote Speakers who pulled themselves up from rock bottom to build lives filled with happiness and success.
Anyone who’s connected to the business of real estate has something to gain and learn by attending this event. Real estate isn’t just about selling properties; it’s about connecting so that business is better for all.