Florida Realtors Convention: The Premier Event for Serious Realtors
Success strategies from top industry leaders, the latest in high-tech devices and a chance to network with other real estate professionals: That’s what the Florida Realtors® 2021 Convention & Trade Expo offers – opportunities to boost business and the bottom line.
The 2021 Convention & Trade Expo will take place Aug. 25 and 26, with the popular REBarCamp slated to kick off the event on Aug. 24. All events are planned to take place at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando.
Then Realtor members will get down to the business of the state association and wrap up the week with governance meetings, Aug. 27-29.
* Due to the challenges and obstacles created by the Coronavirus and all the adjustments you’re currently making, we do not want members committing funds for Convention registration. We are also updating our technical systems to ensure a seamless and easy registration process. Therefore, convention registration will take place in the near future.
There’s something for everyone at a real estate industry event of this size, where more than 3,000 serious business professionals converge to learn and earn more. Sure, many of the attendees are Realtors and brokers. In the mix, you’ll also find:
- Property managers
- Commercial and residential investors
- Auction specialists
- Banking executives
- Mortgage lenders
- Property appraisers
- Rental and relocation experts
- International liaisons who work with global customers daily
Anyone who’s connected to the business of real estate has something to gain and learn by attending this event. Real estate isn’t just about selling properties; it’s about connecting so that business is better for all.I
What's in it for me?
Take a look at what’s happening this year in Orlando. Where else can you get this much bang for your bucks?
- 40+ education sessions, featuring nationally recognized speakers, trainers and Florida’s industry experts.
- 6 learning tracks — Broker. Continuing Education. Global. Productivity/Profitability. Professional Growth. Technology.
- Peer-to-peer training sessions focusing on today’s challenges and opportunities.
- CE credit courses
- FREE Two-day Trade Expo with exhibitors whose job is to work wonders in your business.
- REBarCamp Orlando, with the usual and unusual before-and-after parties, meet-ups and tweet-ups.
- Special and ticketed events during the day and late into the night that celebrate our industry.
- Awards luncheon – Who will be Realtor of the Year? Come celebrate the best in the business at this must-attend event.
- Legislative and political forum – Find out what’s happening in Tallahassee and beyond.
For more information about the Florida Realtors Convention & Trade Show, call 1-800-669-4327.