Florida Realtors Academic Membership
Become an academic professional member of Florida Realtors
Designed to help college faculty members keep up with real estate news trends, learn more about the industry and make great connections.
Florida Realtors extends a special membership to post-secondary academic institution members — full or part-time faculty, post-doctoral researchers, current department heads, and deans of colleges, universities or other post-secondary institutions.
The benefits academic professional members receive include:
- Subscription to Florida Realtor magazine, the national-award-winning business magazine for real estate professionals in Florida.
- Florida Realtors News via email every business day.
- Discount programs, products and services from Florida Realtors.
- Member registration rate at the Florida Realtors annual convention. As a full conference attendee, you’ll have free access to an online audio library of most of the educational sessions (a $129 value made available to you after the conference).
- Academic Professional members may serve as non-voting members on committees, councils and forums.
- Priority access to Florida Realtors scholarship information before release to general membership.
- Access to statewide summary market data.