Become an Academic Professional Member of Florida Realtors
Florida Realtors extends a special membership to post-secondary academic institution members — full or part-time faculty, post-doctoral researchers, current department heads, and deans of colleges, universities or other post-secondary institutions.
The benefits academic professional members receive include:
- Subscription to Florida Realtor magazine, the national-award-winning business magazine for real estate professionals in Florida LINK
- Florida Realtors News via email every business day.
- Discount programs, products and services from Florida Realtors.
- Member registration rate at the Florida Realtors annual convention. As a full conference attendee, you’ll have free access to an online audio library of most of the educational sessions (a $129 value made available to you after the conference).
- Academic Professional members may serve as non-voting members on committees, councils and forums.
- Priority access to Florida Realtors scholarship information before release to general membership.
- Access to statewide summary market data.