How to Become a Student Member of Florida Realtors
This membership gives college students an opportunity to expand their knowledge, network among active Realtors and gain access to key Realtor member benefits including:
- A subscription to Florida Realtor magazine, the national-award-winning business magazine for real estate professionals in Florida
- Florida Realtors News in your inbox every business day
- Discount programs, products and services from Florida Realtors
- Entry to the Florida Realtors annual convention at the membership rate
- Invitations to Florida Realtors Young Professionals Network (YPN) events, including webinars
- Dedicated education session at the annual conference
- Student members may serve as non-voting members on committees, councils and forums
Florida Realtors student members must be at least 18 years of age, be enrolled in a post-secondary educational institution, and not hold a real estate or appraisal license or certification from any state.
In addition, it's recommended student members hold an interest in real estate issues, which may include brokerage, land use, finance, investment and property rights.