Florida Realtors Convention: The Big Homecoming
Success strategies from top industry leaders, the latest in high-tech devices and a chance to network with other real estate professionals: That’s what the Florida Realtors® 2021 Convention & Trade Expo offers – opportunities to boost business and the bottom line.
The 2021 Convention & Trade Expo will take place Aug. 25 and 26, with the popular REBarCamp slated to kick off the event on Aug. 24. All events are planned to take place at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando.
Seating will be limited as we follow physical distancing requirements from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (Review our COVID-19 protocols by clicking here.)
In addition to our in-person event, we are also offering a "virtual conventon" package that includes virtual governance meetings, 10 livestreamed education sessions and seven pre-recorded sessions. See details below.
Who should attend?
There’s something for everyone at this annual event. Many of the attendees are sales associates and brokers. In the mix, you’ll also find:
- Property managers
- Commercial and residential investors
- Auction specialists
- Banking executives
- Mortgage lenders
- Property appraisers
- Rental and relocation experts
- International liaisons who work with global customers daily
Anyone who’s connected to the business of real estate has something to gain and learn by attending this event. Real estate isn’t just about selling properties; it’s about connecting so that business is better for all.
What's in it for me?
Take a look at what’s happening this year in Orlando. Where else can you get this much bang for your bucks?
- 35+ education sessions, featuring nationally recognized speakers, trainers and Florida’s industry experts.
- Peer-to-peer training sessions focusing on today’s challenges and opportunities.
- CE credit courses
- FREE two-day Trade Expo with exhibitors whose job is to work wonders in your business.
- REBarCamp Orlando — a day of peer-to-peer learning and sharing of information on everything from getting listings and handling multiple offers to social media marketing and the latest tech gadgets.
- Special and ticketed events during the day and late into the night that celebrate our industry. (Check out our headliners and entertainment by clicking here.)
- Awards luncheon – Who will be Realtor of the Year? Come celebrate the best in the business at this must-attend event.
- Legislative and political forum – Find out what’s happening in Tallahassee and beyond.
- Virtual Convention - $90 members, $105 non-members
Includes virtual governance meetings, 10 livestreamed education sessions and seven pre-recorded sessions.
- In-Person Convention - $150 members, $175.00 non-members
Includes virtual and in-person governance meetings, in-person Trade Expo, in-person Education Sessions and seven pre-recorded sessions.
- Trade Expo Only (free)
Includes Virtual and in-person governance meetings and in-person Trade Expo
- Governance Only (free)
Includes virtual and in-person governance meetings.
For more information about the Florida Realtors Convention & Trade Show, call 1-800-669-4327.