Our Annual Convention is the Premier Event for Serious Realtors
Success strategies from top industry leaders, the latest in high-tech devices and a chance to network with other real estate professionals: That’s what the Florida Realtors® Convention & Trade Expo offers – opportunities to boost business and the bottom line.
What: 2022 Florida Realtors Convention & Trade Expo
When: August 24 and 25 (REBarCamp kicks off the event on August 23, and governance meetings conclude the week.)
Where: Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando
- through July 22: $150, members, $175 nonmembers
- July 23-August 15: $160 members, $185 nonmembers
- on-site prices: $170 members, $195 nonmembers
Who should attend?
There’s something for everyone at this annual event. Anyone who’s connected to the business of real estate has something to gain and learn by attending this event. Real estate isn’t just about selling properties; it’s about connecting so that business is better for all. Many of the attendees are sales associates and brokers. In the mix, you’ll also find:
- Property managers
- Commercial and residential investors
- Auction specialists
- Banking executives
- Mortgage lenders
- Property appraisers
- Rental and relocation experts
- International liaisons who work with global customers daily
Anyone who’s connected to the business of real estate has something to gain and learn by attending this event. Real estate isn’t just about selling properties; it’s about connecting so that business is better for all.
What's in it for me?
Take a look at what’s in store. Where else can you get this much bang for your buck?
- Education sessions, featuring nationally recognized speakers, trainers and Florida’s industry experts.
- Peer-to-peer training sessions focusing on today’s challenges and opportunities.
- CE credit courses
- FREE two-day Trade Expo with exhibitors whose job is to work wonders in your business.
- REBarCamp Orlando — a day of peer-to-peer learning and sharing of information on everything from getting listings and handling multiple offers to social media marketing and the latest tech gadgets.
- Special and ticketed events during the day and late into the night that celebrate our industry.
- Awards luncheon – Who will be Realtor of the Year? Come celebrate the best in the business at this must-attend event.
- Legislative and political forum – Find out what’s happening in Tallahassee and beyond.
For more information about the Florida Realtors Convention & Trade Expo, call 1-800-669-4327.