11 Amazing Perks of Being a Member of Florida Realtors
Here's what comes with your membership to Florida Realtors.
1. A subscription to Florida Realtor magazine: This multi-award-winning print and digital publication keeps you informed on the latest news, products and services available to Realtors.
2. Free legal services: You can call or email your questions for free to the Florida Realtors Legal Hotline. Other legal services include real estate business forms, the Legal Action Fund, and Legal Center webinars.
3. Discounts on good and services: Florida Realtors has struck deals with different businesses and organizations on your behalf, offering a variety of discounts and special offers to Realtor members through the Florida Realtors Reward Partners program.
4. Current real estate forms — free!: Online transaction programs can cost hundreds of dollars a year. As a member of Florida Realtors, you can get this signature transaction management tool for free via Form Simplicity.
5. Real estate news and legal updates: Daily, weekly, monthly — look for news, business tips and market updates from Florida Realtors News (via newsletter every business day) and Florida Realtors Legal News (via newsletter bi-monthly).
6. Free tech-support services: The Florida Realtors Tech Helpline team helps Realtors keep their computers up and running — free! Ask them about anything, from installing new hardware and software to troubleshooting. The Tech Helpline also supports Form Simplicity, MLSAdvantage and IDX.
7. In-depth and up-to-date housing market research: Florida Realtors Market Research provides statistics and economic reports that help members understand the housing market by the numbers — and position Florida Realtors as the voice for real estate in Florida. Explore the offerings!
8. Marketing assets: From infographics to videos touting the perks of working with a Realtors, we're always working to make sure you have what you need to build a name for yourself in real estate.
9. Top-notch education: We believe that the more you learn, the more you earn. That’s why Florida Realtors sponsors GRI courses, continuing education classes (see what we offer!). Plus our Videos for Learning feature Realtors and other experts sharing their expertise.
10. Networking events: Our premier real estate event — the Florida Realtors Convention & Trade Expo and more — draws thousands each year, and other events, such as our Women in Real Estate conference and REBarCamp offer even more networking opportunities.
11. A voice in Tallahassee: Florida Realtors' Legislative Office of Public Policy team works for you year-round. Learn more about Florida Realtors PAC, Great American Realtor Days, the yearly legislative session and other initiatives to protect your business interests.