How to Become a Member of Florida Realtors
Membership certainly has its privileges at Florida Realtors. Joining is easy! Here's how:
1. Have an active Florida real estate license (link to the license pages)
2. Affiliate with a broker
3. Join your local real estate board or association and stay current with your dues.
That’s it! You’ll automatically become a member of Florida Realtors.
As a member of your state association, you’re joining a network of 195,000 Florida real estate professionals. You will enjoy a host of benefits, services and products including:
- Free subscription to the award-winning Florida Realtor magazine
- Unlimited access to the Florida Realtors Legal Hotline for free legal advice
- Free, up-to-date real estate forms via Form Simplicity
- Exclusive member discount programs
- Member pricing for the Florida Realtors Annual Convention and Trade Expo
- Ability to proudly identify yourself as a Realtor® and use the trademark on your business cards and promotional materials
You also become a member of the 1.3 million-member National Association of Realtors (NAR) and are entitled to all of NAR’s valuable benefits, products and services.