REBarCamp — Florida Realtors' Can't-Miss, Jam-Packed Networking Event
Florida Realtors® REBarCamp is a learning experience like no other! It’s for industry pros who enjoy learning from each other in a casual environment. And it’s for the industry newcomers looking to get a foothold in the real estate business and start the smart way.
Our 2021 REBarCamp is scheduled for August 24 at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando.
Onsite registration opens at 8:00 a.m. Sessions start at 9:00 a.m. and end at 3:45 p.m. We break for lunch at 12:15 p.m. and lunch is included! Lunch consists of sandwiches and salads, chips and/or cookie and a beverage. (Sorry, but special dietary requests cannot be accommodated.) Finally, we end the day with an After Party from 4 - 5:30 p.m.
It’s also all about sharing tips, tools, what works, what doesn’t, applying strategies and learning how to grow your business AND your network by establishing valuable relationships. Plus, you get top tips from industry leaders and walk away with strategies you can use the next day.
Tickets are $25 per person or can be bought in a bundle of 10 for $250 (non-refundable).
Don't wait! Seating will be limited due to physical distancing requirements from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
REBarCamp is all about:
- Meeting Realtors who are busy closing sales: Find out what’s working in today’s market. Is it technology know-how or business savvy?
- Learning something new: Participate in sessions relevant to you. Some will be basic how-to sessions; others will be more advanced.
- Networking: REBarCamp brings people together in a comfortable, informal setting. Conversations flow easily in small-group settings and usually spill over into breakout sessions and evening get-togethers.
- Joining in or just observing: If you have a particular challenge in your market or if you want advice on great mobile apps, step up and lead a brainstorming session. You don’t have to be the smartest person in the room, although you might be when you leave.
- Turning insights into actions: REBarCamp pros will tell you: Learn everything you can. Then master one technique and apply it to your business tomorrow.
Expect to walk away with ideas you can use the next day. Whether you are a first-timer or an REBarCamp veteran, you'll come away with new ideas to grow your business. Guaranteed!
Giving back with Meals of Hope
This year, Florida Realtors Young Professionals Network (YPN), the organizers of REBarCamp, has partnered with Meals of Hope and Second Harvest Food Bank to deliver 35,000 meals to hungry children in Central Florida.
During the convention, we'll gather from noon to 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, August 25, in the large corridors near Selfie City. We'll need about 150 people to volunteer to pack meals so we can make our goal.