REBarCamp — Florida Realtors' Can't-Miss, Jam-Packed Networking Event
Florida Realtors® REBarCamp Orlando is back for a 14th year of peer-to-peer learning and sharing.
REBarCamp is a learning experience like no other! It’s for industry pros who enjoy learning from each other in a casual environment. And it’s for the industry newcomers looking to get a foothold in the real estate business and start the smart way.
What: 2022 Florida Realtors REBarCamp
When: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Tuesday, August 23
Where: Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando
Cost: $25, includes box lunch (Tickets are non-refundable)
Attendance is limited to 350, so don't wait to get your ticket. They'll go fast!!
REBarCamp is all about:
- Meeting Realtors who are busy closing sales: Find out what’s working in today’s market. Is it technology know-how or business savvy?
- Learning something new: Participate in sessions relevant to you. Some will be basic how-to sessions; others will be more advanced.
- Networking: REBarCamp brings people together in a comfortable, informal setting. Conversations flow easily in small-group settings and usually spill over into breakout sessions and evening get-togethers.
- Joining in or just observing: If you have a particular challenge in your market or if you want advice on great mobile apps, step up and lead a brainstorming session. You don’t have to be the smartest person in the room, although you might be when you leave.
- Turning insights into actions: REBarCamp pros will tell you: Learn everything you can. Then master one technique and apply it to your business tomorrow.
Expect to walk away with ideas you can use the next day. Whether you are a first-timer or an REBarCamp veteran, you'll come away with new ideas to grow your business. Guaranteed!