Florida Realtors Tech Helpline Offers Free Support to Members
The Florida Realtors Tech Helpline is available to answer members’ questions.
Hours: Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. and on Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET.
How it works
Technology doesn’t need to drive you crazy. With just one phone call, you can keep your cool and get expert support from a trusted tech partner.
Just have your membership information handy (either your FREC license number or NRDS number).
The Tech Helpline team handles a variety of questions and problems, including:
- Support to maximize the business tools on floridarealtors.org, including setting up your free member website and configuring property functions, such as IDX.
- Advice on shopping for hardware, software or digital equipment.
- Advice on installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Diagnosing computer hardware malfunctions.
- Helping you get the best performance from your equipment.
- Working through system failure of basic hardware and software components.
- Recommending the most current software for your computer system.
Catch up on the latest industry tech trends. Check out the Tech Helpline's blog.