Realtor Magazine: 2020’s Top Stories for Brokers
Business changed quickly in 2020, from “the sky is falling” to “we can’t keep up” in a matter of months. NAR editors picked the top advice articles for brokers.
CHICAGO – 2020 wasn’t a normal year for real estate and the world. Real estate leaders had to quickly adapt their businesses during the pandemic and they did, proving that it could be done. For some, though, it also proved to be their best year for sales in more than a decade.
Here are Realtor® Magazine editor’s top five story picks for brokers in 2020, showing how business leaders pivoted to overcome the current realities of COVID-19 and how they’re planning for the upcoming post-pandemic world.
- What Will Homes Look Like in a Post-Pandemic World? Homebuyers’ needs are changing. Find out what features are at the top of their wish lists and how new housing developments are evolving.
- 4 Tips for Navigating Property Showings During the Pandemic. As the COVID-19 risk persists, follow these four suggestions for keeping you and your clients safe.
- What Should Stay and What Should Go Post-Pandemic. Some of the ways real estate pros have adapted during the COVID-19 era will stay with the industry long term.
- MASK Up: Putting Safety Alongside Their Name. See the ways Realtors are getting creative with face coverings.
- What Rising Home Prices Mean for Your Clients. Keep these tips in mind while advising buyers and sellers amid today’s real estate market pressures.
Source: REALTOR® Magazine
© Copyright 2021 INFORMATION INC., Bethesda, MD (301) 215-4688