2022 Great American Realtor Days Schedule
Florida Realtors® 2022 Great American Realtor Days is scheduled for Feb. 7-9. The full schedule is listed below.
Legislator visits are scheduled by local association Key Contacts, who are the direct link to local legislators. Key Contacts should notify the Florida Realtors Office of Public Policy at 850-224-1400, or email email@example.com, as soon as an appointment has been scheduled.
Monday, Feb. 7
- Registration: 1 to 5 p.m. - Donald L. Tucker Civic Center
- Open House: 1 to 5 p.m. - Florida Realtors Office of Public Policy. Anyone registered for GARD is invited to stop by. Light refreshments will be available.
- Public Policy Committee Meeting: 2 to 4 p.m. - Civic Center
Tuesday, Feb. 8
- Registration: 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. - Civic Center
- Key Contact Meeting (Key Contacts Only): 9 to 10 a.m. - Civic Center
- Legislative Issues Briefing & Lunch: 10:30 a.m. to noon - Civic Center. Lunch will be provided for all GARD registrants at the Civic Center in conjunction with the briefing.
- Hill Visits (scheduled by Key Contacts): noon to 5 p.m. - Capitol
- Florida Realtors PAC Major Investor Reception (invitation-only): 4:30 to 5:15 p.m. - Governor’s Club
- Block Party: 5:30 to 7 p.m. A section of Adams Street in downtown Tallahassee will be blocked off for the party. Enjoy fresh Florida food and drink favorites. Two drink tickets are provided with registration. Your registration name badge gets you in.
Wednesday, Feb. 9
Hill Visits (scheduled by Key Contacts) 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. - Capitol
Parking and Shuttle Service
- Monday: 12:30 until 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.