2023 Great American Realtor Days Schedule
Don't miss any of the excitement this year — mark your calendars for the Rally in Tally!
Florida Realtors® 2023 Great American Realtor Days is scheduled for March 29-31. The full schedule is listed below.
Legislator visits are scheduled by local association Key Contacts, who are the direct link to local legislators. Key Contacts should notify the Florida Realtors Office of Public Policy at 850-224-1400, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, as soon as an appointment has been scheduled.
Wednesday, March 29
- Registration: 1 to 5 p.m. - Donald L. Tucker Civic Center
- Open House: 1 to 5 p.m. - Florida Realtors Office of Public Policy. Anyone registered for GARD is invited to stop by. Light refreshments will be available.
- Hill Visits (scheduled by Key Contacts): 1 to 5 p.m. - Capitol
- Public Policy Committee Meeting: 2 to 4 p.m. - Civic Center
Thursday, March 30
- Registration: 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. - Civic Center
- Key Contact Meeting (Key Contacts Only): 9 to 10 a.m. - Civic Center
- Legislative Issues Briefing & Lunch: 10:30 a.m. to noon - Civic Center. Lunch will be provided for all GARD registrants at the Civic Center in conjunction with the briefing.
- Hill Visits (scheduled by Key Contacts): noon to 5 p.m. - Capitol
- Florida Realtors PAC Major Investor Reception (invitation-only): 4:30 to 5:15 p.m. - Governors Club
- "Riding with the Brand" Block Party: 5:30 to 7 p.m. A section of Adams Street in downtown Tallahassee will be blocked off for the party. Enjoy fresh Florida food and drink favorites. Two drink tickets are provided with registration. Your registration name badge gets you in.
Friday, March 31
Hill Visits (scheduled by Key Contacts) 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. - Capitol
Parking and Shuttle Service
Parking is available at the Donald L. Tucker Civic Center with shuttle service to the Capitol and other event locations. The shuttle will circulate continuously:
- Wednesday: 12:30 to 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.