Trouble Logging In?
Get Help Logging Into FloridaRealtors.org
Make sure you've entered your user ID and password in correctly. If you've forgotten your password, reset it here.
Still having trouble?
- You must be an active member of a local board or association to have access to floridarealtors.org.
- You can sign in by using one of the following: your FREC real estate license number, NRDS ID, TLN ID or customized user ID. Your password remains the same with each of these logins.
- If you are signing in using your real estate license number, just use the numbers — do not include letters or the beginning zero "0."
- If you have tried all of these options and are still having trouble signing in, you may contact email@example.com for assistance. Or call the Florida Realtors Tech Helpline at 407.587.1450 for assistance.
You can find your NRDS ID ...
- on your NAR REALTOR® Magazine mailing label
- on your NAR membership card
- online at realtor.org
Find your FREC real estate license number ...
- On your Florida real estate license
- Find your FREC License number here
Find your NRDS email address of record ...
- online at realtor.org. Enter your name; click “Find a Realtor.” In the results page, select your name. Your “Member Detail” page will appear, which lists your email address.
If your profile information on file at these sites is incorrect, contact your local board.