NAR Installs 2022 Leadership
The national association’s 2022 president, Leslie Rouda Smith, is a broker associate from Dallas, Texas. President-elect Kenny Parcell is a broker-owner from Utah.
WASHINGTON – The National Association of Realtors® (NAR) installed Leslie Rouda Smith as 2022 president during its recent 2021 Realtors® Conference & Expo. She was NAR’s 2021 president-elect and 2020 first vice president.
A broker associate at Dave Perry-Miller & Associates in Dallas, Rouda Smith specializes in residential and ranch and country real estate alongside her husband, Brian, and their children, all of whom are Realtors. She has been a Realtor for 36 years and has served on NAR’s Board of Directors since 2009, including several years on the Executive Committee.
Kenny Parcell, NAR’s 2022 president-elect, has been a Realtor for 24 years and is broker-owner of Equity Real Estate Utah. He served as NAR’s vice president of government affairs in 2018 and as its 2016 vice president for Region 11, which encompasses Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming. Parcell was president of the Utah Association of Realtors in 2011 and its 2013 Realtor of the Year.
Tracy Kasper is NAR’s 2022 first vice president. She has nearly three decades of real estate experience and is broker-owner of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Silverhawk Realty in Boise Valley, Idaho. Kasper chaired NAR’s 50th Anniversary of RPAC Implementation Group in 2018.
Nancy Lane is NAR’s 2022 treasurer. A Realtor for more than two decades, she’s principal broker at Lane-Harkins Commercial Real Estate LLC in Flowood, Mississippi, specializing in commercial brokerage.
Shannon King is 2022 vice president of association affairs. She’s been a Realtor since 2000 and is broker-owner of Island Living Homes, a boutique firm in Kailua on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. King is also vice president of NAR’s 2022 Executive Committee.
Kaki Lybbert is NAR’s 2022 vice president of advocacy. A Realtor for 27 years, she’s been buying and selling real estate with Century 21 Judge Fite in Denton, Texas, since 1997.
Charlie Oppler is NAR’s 2022 immediate past president. A Realtor since 1981, he is the CEO of Prominent Properties Sotheby’s International Realty, which operates 15 offices across northern and central New Jersey. Oppler was NAR’s 2021 president, 2020 president-elect and 2019 first vice president.
NAR 2022 regional vice presidents
- Kimberly Allard, Braintree, Massachusetts. Region 1: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont
- Frank Jacovini, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Region 2: New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania
- J. Russ Boyce, Waldorf, Maryland. Region 3: Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia
- Brian Copeland, Nashville, Tennessee. Region 4: Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee
- Ryan Brashear, Augusta, Georgia. Region 5: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Pete Kopf, Cincinnati, Ohio. Region 6: Michigan and Ohio
- Erik Sjowall, Madison, Wisconsin. Region 7: Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin
- Bart Miller, Rapid City, South Dakota. Region 8: Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota
- Brenda Oliver, Odessa, Missouri. Region 9: Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma
- Logan Morris, Leesville, Louisiana. Region 10: Louisiana and Texas
- Rick Southwick, Ogden, Utah. Region 11: Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming
- Dale Chumbley, Camas, Washington. Region 12: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington
- Pat “Ziggy” Zicarelli, Tarzana, California. Region 13: California, Hawaii and Guam
© 2021 Florida Realtors®