Writer’s Block? 8 Resources for RE Ideas
Technology has taken some pressure off writers bereft of ideas by aggregating recent headlines and suggesting blog topics based on preferred keywords.
NEW YORK – A real estate blog helps agents build their brand and credibility as it attracts new prospects. But agents considering a blog often nurture a scary thought? If I write a blog entry once per week, what happens when I run out of ideas?
Technology offers some solutions:
- Hubspot’s Blog Topic Generator, for example, can recommend headlines to fit keywords an agent wants to focus on.
- Wordstream’s Free Keyword Tool uses Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools data to find what keywords drive traffic to a website – and suggest new keywords that agents could be targeting.
- Upstract provides inspiration for real estate blogs by aggregating leading headlines from stories around the web onto a single page.
- Another free tool, Google Adwords Keyword Planner, lets users search for any keyword related to their topic and provides hundreds of related keywords and phrases to target.
- The Übersuggest tool displays the top 10 suggested keywords or phrases when someone starts typing in Google’s search box.
- CoSchedule’s Headline Analyzer offers a full report about a headline’s structure, grammar and readability to ensure it will do well in search engines and on social media.
- BuzzSumo is a search engine that locates the most frequently shared content on social media and helps users organize content by topic, author, and domain.
Finally, agents can access several real estate forums, discussion boards and groups on virtually limitless topics. Agents should bookmark a few to identify common questions or discussions. Agents should also conduct a local Google search to see if there are any forums specific to their market areas.
Source: RISMedia (08/29/22)
© Copyright 2022 INFORMATION INC., Bethesda, MD (301) 215-4688