COVID-19 Changed a Lot — Here’s a Recap of Legal Resources
ORLANDO, Fla. – Ideally, real estate forms offer an outline for performance if unexpected events arise during the course of a transaction – but a global pandemic hasn’t been one of them. As a result, new disclosures, explanations, and educational videos have been added to the Florida Realtors coronavirus page within the past month.
Forms added recently
- COVID-19/Coronavirus In-Person Access Acknowledgement Form: FAQs about the COVID-19/Coronavirus In-Person Access Acknowledgement Form
- COVID-19 extension addendum to contract FAQs about the COVID-19 Addendum to Contract. Also, refer to a video featuring Florida Realtors CEO Margy Grant and General Counsel Juana Watkins on the COVID-19 Addendum to Contract
Other legal support tools
- COVID-19 Legal Hotline FAQs: Florida Realtors attorneys share answers to the top coronavirus questions asked by Realtors across the state.
- Free Form Simplicity upgrade: All Florida Realtors members not already subscribed to Form Simplicity’s Ultimate Edition can upgrade at no cost. This update includes unlimited eSign.
- Guidelines for showing properties: Florida Realtors released updated protocols to help keep Realtors and others safe as Florida begins to slowly reopen its economy.
- Need-to-know information about remote notarizations
- HOAs and condos: Frequently asked questions surrounding COVID-19.
- COVID-19 and contract performance white paper
Videos related to COVID-19
- How to Be a Responsible Realtor During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- SBA Loan Advice for Florida Realtors During Coronavirus
- Webinar: How to Get Access to Federal COVID-19 Relief
- Florida Realtors White Paper Video: Coronavirus & ‘Force Majeure’
- COVID-19 Addendum to Contract (March 20, 2020)
- Florida Realtors Legal Update on the Coronavirus (March 17, 2020)
© 2020 Florida Realtors®